Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Silician Stuffed Tomatoes

Silician Stuffed Tomatoes3

first learned about Couscous when I was an Omni. Someone had brought some for a potluck at work. I had never made it although I really liked what he had made. After I became Vegan I finally tried to and kicked myself over not making it before. It literally takes the time to boil water and 5 minutes to "cook" to make. And of course you can do all sorts of things with it.

So in seeing that this recipe used one of my favorite grains I had to make it. The prep time for the various chopping of ingredients and took under 30 minutes. The bake time about 20 minutes. This was my first time making a recipe where you stuff a vegetable so I'll definitely work on that!

It may have been the size of my tomatoes as well but I did have extra stuffing so if you have a good sale on tomatoes get extras!

There wasn't anything that I'd change other than more raisins and nuts as I love them :).

~~Gymmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails