Sunday, March 21, 2010

Creamy Potato-Chard Soup

Creamy Potato-Chard Soup6

My latest foray was the Creamy Potato-Chard Soup on page 178 and I really liked it. I did like it better after it sat for a while but it was still good fresh.

The soup was easy to put together. The cleaning/chopping of the potatoes, onion, celery and of course chard took a bit but the soup itself comes together in about 45 minutes.

The garlic was a bit small this time around so I added a few extra cloves so that was the only change I made.

I'm enjoying these various creamy soups and they are so easy to make and by placing them in a storage container and freezing you'll always have something on hand when there's no time to cook or just don't feel like what's in the cabinet.

~~Gymmie

2 comments:

  1. Gymmie, perfect timing! I got potatoes and chard in my veggie box this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails