Friday, July 16, 2010

Mango Morning Quesadillas

Mango Morning Quesadillas

Mango Morning Quesadillas {page 513} were a concept too novel to pass up. A sweet mango filling sandwiched between two tortillas, baked till crispy, and topped with powdered sugar and cinnamon? Sign me up!

And it was good...mostly. Honestly, the filling was a little weird. It baked up funny in the oven, almost to the consistency of scrambled eggs {ew, gross, I know, sorry!}, and wasn't as sweet as I'd hoped. The Ninjahusband thought it was pretty good, but I'm a little on the picky side, and I didn't really love it.

I may be persuaded to try it again, but I think I'd make some modifications first.

Overall, major points for ingenuity and concept...just a touch lacking in execution.

-- Your Friendly Neighborhood Batgirl

2 comments:

  1. I thought these were a little weird also when I made them. I just wasn't wowed and ended up dressing them up a bunch. Yours are much prettier then mine were though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog 犀利士的副作用

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails