Sunday, January 3, 2010

Indian Double Chickpea Noodles

Indian Double Chickpea Noodles

I absolutely LOVE chickpeas. To my knowledge I never had Chickpeas when I was an Omni. I had hummus before but never paid attention to what it was made from so I don't count that since the types I had could have been made from other beans.

So after becoming Vegan I fell in love with chickpeas! So the Indian Double Chickpea Noodles on page 243 were perfect. There's no Indian store that I'm aware of in my town so used the suggested substitution of Angel Hair Pasta.

This is a simple dish to put together under 15 minutes depending on how quickly you can chop the garlic and peppers.

And short of chickpea noodles you'd probably have everything on hand!

--Gymmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails