Saturday, November 14, 2009

Avocado and Tempeh Bacon Wraps

Avocado and Tempeh Bacon Wraps
Another recipe chosen for its page number, Avocado and Tempeh Bacon Wraps {page 113} also graced my table on Friday the 13th.

This is one of those things that you don't really need a recipe for, but that the recipe is in the book to remind you to make it. As I chose from the two recipes on page 113, I realized "Oh man, it's been a while since I've made BLTs..." and with the added avocado {does that make them BLATs? I think so...}, these sounded delicious.

They were quick and easy to put together, and tasted great. I mean really, where can you go wrong by wrapping tempeh bacon, tomato, avocado, lettuce, and Vegenaise up in a tortilla? You just can't, it's impossible.

So while this isn't a "recipe", in my mind, I'm grateful for it being in there as it reminded me to start making these again.

This is your reminder -- make BLTs {or BLATs!} sometime very soon.

-- Your Friendly Neighborhood Batgirl

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails