Monday, November 16, 2009

Black Beans and Wild Rice

black beans and wild rice2

I LOVE Spinach. When I was little I only liked about 5 vegetables and Spinach was one of them.

I also like recipes with little prep work hey what can I say I'm lazy and am not a fan of chopping a million things! LOL!

So the Black Beans and Wild Rice on page 255 fit the bill perfectly!

Still not sure if I picked the right rice but picked up the only thing at the store that said wild rice so here we go!

The recipe is easy to put together and takes just under an hour. I think the flavors blended together nicely but might add some Chili powder next time. No reason in particular just sounds like a nice addition :).

--Gymmie is strong to the finich cause I eats me Spinach

1 comment:

  1. This looks light and tasty! Steamed spinach is probably one of my most favorite sides.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails