Monday, November 23, 2009

Creamy Cashew Sauce

pasta and cheesecake 004

I haven't cooked in quite a while. I have been sick and busy and living off mostly chocolate and peanut butter. But today I needed a real meal I bought some pumpkin ravioli from Bruno Ravioli which I thought would be perfect with a cream sauce. So I made the Creamy Cashew Sauce page 551.

This is a really quick sauce to put together; about 5 minutes in the blender and then 5 minutes on the stove and you're done. I added a little garlic powder to the recipe because I am a garlic lover and besides, gotta keep those vampires at bay.

This sauce is easily customizable if you wish-just add different seasonings. I sprinkled a little smoked paprika on top.I plan to use the leftover sauce to make an alfredo dish later in the week.

--vegankitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails