Monday, October 19, 2009

Banana-Walnut Breakfast Muffins

Banana-Walnut Breakfast Muffins

Wanting to make a quick-grab breakfasty item to have on hand throughout the week, I turned to the Banana-Walnut Breakfast Muffins (p524). I followed the recipe as written and it was quick to put together. However I did have to add probably an additional 1/4c of apple juice beyond the 1/4c called for in the recipe to get the right consistency for the batter.

Now when I say I wanted to have these on hand, I don't mean MY hand. See, bananas and I don't exactly get along, so these were made for those who do enjoy such things. All reports are that these muffins are moist, tasty, and full of banana walnut goodness. The recipe made a perfect dozen.

--The Divine Miss V

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like banana muffins. *adds to her list of stuff to make*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock yourself out. I hear they're pretty good. Still no first hand knowledge however. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails